Camp Massanetta was built on the western hill above Massanetta Springs Conference Center in 1955. It has a long history of outdoor ministry to children and youth. All the buildings have electricity and each cabin can accommodate seven campers and one counselor.
Camp Massanetta’s structures include sixteen cabins, four lodges, four bathhouses, a nurse’s station, director’s cabin, and Bell auditorium which serves as our dining hall. Camp is divided into four villages. Each village consists of four cabins a lodge and a central bath house. The lodge is a great place for the groups to gather. It serves as a meeting room and has a beautiful stone fireplace.
Camp Massanetta facilities also include a full-size swimming pool, playfields (including the athletic field), vesper dell, acres of forested trails, Lake Campbell for canoeing, covered recreation pavilion near the lake, six outposts for cooking out, a labyrinth, a low ropes challenge course, and several worship areas.