The 95th Bible Conference will be held on
July 22, 2018 through July 28th, 2018
A Retreat of Preaching, Teaching, and Praise
Massanetta Springs invites you to this WONDERFUL family event that combines the finest of continuing education with programming for the whole family. The Bible Conference, which is blessed with the Church Music Conference running concurrent, is for everyone. In addition to the Bible study and sermons each morning and evening, there are forums and workshops that delve deeper into the subjects addressed by the speakers and provide information and understanding of current issues in the church and the wider society.
There are unique opportunities for children and youth. Join us for Camp Connections! Each day includes music, camp adventures, and Bible study. There will be loving caregivers for infants and preschool age children, skilled leaders for K-2nd grade, and young adult Counselors for 3rd- 12th graders. College Students will enjoy “reconnecting” with one another during the conference too.
Don’t Miss These Bible Conference Opportunities
- Engaging Preaching, Dynamic Forums, and Interesting workshops providing opportunities to explore our theme.
- Daily Bible Study
- Opportunities to engage in conversations with speakers and conference leaders, participants, and colleagues.
- Meet the New Executive Director, Clayton Rascoe
- Morning Devotions at the Springs with the Church Music Conference and Camp Connections Participants
- Morning and Evening Worship with the Church Music Conference
- Afternoon experiences such as Yoga, Art Exploration, and the Children’s Concert.
- Evening Intergenerational Fun! Treats and Conversation, Family Game Night, the Annual Stewart “Stravaganza.
- Plenty of time to ROCK, REST, and RENEW!
The Daily Schedule
8:30 am- Morning Devotions at the Spring with the Church Music Conference
9:15 am- Daily Bible Study
10:20 am- Daily Forum
11:30 am- Morning Worship
2:00 pm- Afternoon Workshop
4:00 pm- Afternoon Opportunities (Yoga, Art, Hiking, Rocking Chair Time)
7:00 pm- Evening Worship
8:30 pm- Evening Intergenerational Fellowship Activities