We provide opportunities for all ages and walks of life to come for nurture, worship and fellowship.
Children are most at home here! Whether running in the hills, dipping toes into the spring, or singing around the camp fire, children love both the energy and the serenity that Massanetta provides. Parents often allow their children to be “out of sight” at Massanetta, as their children play ping pong or checkers while parents enjoy one more cup of coffee or conversation with friends. Children are central to our Bible and Church Music Conferences. We strive to provide Christian care and nurture, engaging Bible Study, dynamic recreation, and a safe place to grow in faith.
Middle School Youth are truly at home at Massanetta as our four Middle School Conferences provide the perfect fit for younger youth. With over 1000 in attendance each summer, our unique blend of creative keynotes, dynamic recreation, moving worship, and small groups led by ministry-minded high school youth, has given the Middle School Conferences the reputation of being the best in the country!
Senior high youth, college students and young adults belong at Massanetta as well!
- ALL our conferences have a youth component within them and we welcome youth to join us.
- High School Youth are invited to apply to be a part of our Enabler Program for the Middle School Conferences.
- Connections, the NEW Young Adult Conference, seeks to connect young adults to one another, to God, and to the church by providing a place for engaging around conversation, fellowship, and worship.
- SALT – Serving And Learning Together- is a Leadership Event for senior high youth, college students and adult advisors. Uplifting and under girding YOUR youth ministry is the goal of SALT.
- College students and mature high school youth are invited to apply to be a Counselor during the summer Church Music and Bible Conferences- a great week of leadership and fun- and with a paycheck!
Music is vitally important at Massanetta!
We offer a Handbell Workshop: Ringing at the Springs, The Church Music Conference and an annual Christmas Dinner and Concert. The Church Music Conference runs concurrently with the annual summer Bible Conference providing an intergenerational and transforming week of worship, music, and community!
If you have any questions, or would like to be a part of our conference programs, please feel free to contact us!